Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] max run time

2012-07-15 13:37:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] max run time
From: Thomas Lohman <thomasl AT mtl.mit DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:34:11 -0400
This actually is a hardcoded "sanity" check in the code itself.  Search
the mailing lists from the past year.  I'm pretty sure I posted where in
the code this was and what needed to be changed.  We have no jobs that
run more than a few days so have not made such changes ourselves so I
can't guarantee it'll fix your problems completely - all I know is that
overcoming the 6 day limit definitely will mean making a few tweaks to
the code.  You may want to submit a bug report and make the case that
such a "sanity" check should be removed or have an configurable way to
override.

hope this helps,

--tom