Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Tape Library IBM TS3100

2012-03-09 11:00:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Tape Library IBM TS3100
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 16:57:52 +0100
Am 09.03.2012 14:01, schrieb Gilberto Nunes:
> I need to know if lastest backup version work well with IBM Tape Library
> TS3100...

I guess you meant to write "latest Bacula version".

Until a month ago I had a TS3100 Model 3573-L2U connected to
a CentOS 6 system and working perfectly fine with Bacula 5.0.
I'm sure it would work equally well with Bacula 5.2, but
unfortunately it's broken now. (not the fault of Bacula)

--
Tilman Schmidt
Phoenix Software GmbH