Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problems with Windows 2008

2012-03-01 09:16:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problems with Windows 2008
From: Milos Zupancic <miloszu AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 15:13:44 +0100
Hi,

I am trying get Bacula working for Windows 2008 Standard. So far i'm having huge problems with any backup that is over 2h 11min. Backup from Linux servers is working normally
Backup would run normally and after 2 hour exit with the follong error:

------------------------
Fatal error: Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Connection timed out
No Job status returned from FD.

Elapsed time:           2 hours 11 mins 17 secs
------------------------

I know that connection is up as we have monitoring system in place that would report any outage.

I have tried to run this job multiple times on different servers. It all came with the same error and aproximate the same "Elapsed time"
After quite some searcing on the web i found that adding heartbeat to bacula-dir.conf would help, but it did not.

And ideas what could be wrong ?

Kind regards,
Milos Zupancic

bacula-dir.conf

Client {
  Name = 123456789
  Password =
  Address = x.y.z.w
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  File Retention = 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months
  Heartbeat Interval = 1 minutes
}

Director {                            # define myself
  Name = loca-dir
  DIRport = 9101
  QueryFile = "/usr/local/bacula/etc/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = /usr/local/bacula/var/bacula/working
  PidDirectory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 10
  Password = ""         # Console password
  Messages = Daemon
}