Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Zarafa

2012-02-25 11:19:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Zarafa
From: "Masopust, Christian" <christian.masopust AT siemens DOT com>
To: Bastian Friedrich <bastian.friedrich AT collax DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 17:16:19 +0100
Hi Bastian,

thanks a lot for your answers.

After reading the Zarafa documentation we also (at least we plan)
to use your described procedure with having brick level backups and
then backup that results with Bacula. And maybe once or twice a month
a "mysqldump-backup" of the database.

Just a short question: what would be "frequent incremental backups"
as you mentioned at 1) ?

thanks a lot,
christian