Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2.5 and Mac

2012-01-31 10:53:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2.5 and Mac
From: Mike Hobbs <mhobbs AT mtl.mit DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:36:04 -0500
I've successfully built 5.2.3 on OSX 10.6 and 5.2.5 on both OSX 10.6 and
10.7.  Backups and restores seem to work fine.  I do get this error and
I was hoping someone might have an idea.  I was also hoping someone
could maybe share their FileSet definitions with me so I can see how
others are backing up their Macs.  And yes, I do have hfsplussupport=yes
in my fileset.

ACLs of /u/bacula/restore4/Users/mtladmin/Sites/ - incompatible acl
stream encountered - 1001

30-Jan 13:33 mtl-backup4-fd JobId 775: 0 non-supported Finder Info
streams ignored.

Thank you,

mike