Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2.5 and Mac

2012-01-31 12:48:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2.5 and Mac
From: Marco van Wieringen <mvw AT planets.elm DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:44:36 +0000 (UTC)
Mike Hobbs <mhobbs <at> mtl.mit.edu> writes:

> I've successfully built 5.2.3 on OSX 10.6 and 5.2.5 on both OSX 10.6 and
> 10.7.  Backups and restores seem to work fine.  I do get this error and
> I was hoping someone might have an idea.  I was also hoping someone
> could maybe share their FileSet definitions with me so I can see how
> others are backing up their Macs.  And yes, I do have hfsplussupport=yes
> in my fileset.
I have no OSX machine myself so cannot really help you here.

> ACLs of /u/bacula/restore4/Users/mtladmin/Sites/ - incompatible acl
> stream encountered - 1001
That looks strange it looks like the bacula filed did save the OSX
acl but on restore it doesn't see it as a valid ACL stream which is
strange as 1001 is the OSX acl stream number.

> 30-Jan 13:33 mtl-backup4-fd JobId 775: 0 non-supported Finder Info
> streams ignored.
This one is even stranger as it seems to indicate your Bacula filed
things on restore its not a OSX install (there is a small bug
in the error printing that is why you see a 0 being printed instead
of the real error count.)

Was this a backup and restore on the same client with the same
daemon ?

Could you send me the content of src/config.h to see what config
options got enabled. (Offline sending is ok).

Marco