Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Need some help with copy jobs

2012-01-16 08:27:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Need some help with copy jobs
From: Joe Nyland <joenyland AT me DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:23:37 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

Thanks for your pointer Phil - it seems to be valid now.

However, I am still unable to see what this query is doing :-(. If I run it against my catalogue DB, I just get a long list of JobIDs, which don't look right for my SVN_Full pool. I have a feeling I may be over complicating thigs using a SQL query?

Re-reading the documentation on Copy and Migration, there's a job option, which I had missed last time I read the page:
PoolUncopiedJobs
This selection which copies all jobs from a pool to an other pool which were not copied before is available only for copy Jobs.

What are the pro's/con's with this option, over a SQL query, such as the one kindly suggested by Adrian Reyer a few days ago?

Thanks,

Joe

On 15 Jan, 2012,at 10:47 PM, Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net> wrote:

On 01/15/2012 04:17 PM, Joe Nyland wrote:
> select a.JobId from Job AS a JOIN Pool AS b
> ON a.PoolId=b.PoolId AND b.Name!='ARCH'
> AND b.Name!='TAPE'
> WHERE a.Type='B' AND a.JobID NOT IN
> (SELECT PriorJobId FROM Job AS c JOIN Pool AS d
> ON c.PoolId=d.PoolId AND d.Name='ARCH')
> AND a.EndTime>(now()-INTERVAL '10 DAY') ORDER BY a.StartTime ASC;

Drop the quotes around 10 DAY.

--
Phil Stracchino, CDK#2 DoD#299792458 ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
alaric AT caerllewys DOT net alaric AT metrocast DOT net phil AT co.ordinate DOT org