Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Need some help with copy jobs

2012-01-16 13:04:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Need some help with copy jobs
From: Adrian Reyer <bacula-lists AT lihas DOT de>
To: Joe Nyland <joenyland AT me DOT com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:01:34 +0100
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 01:23:37PM +0000, Joe Nyland wrote:
> However, I am still unable to see what this query is doing :-(. If I run it
> against my catalogue DB, I just get a long list of JobIDs, which don't look
> right for my SVN_Full pool. I have a feeling I may be over complicating thigs
> using a SQL query?

Well, this special SQL selects all jobs of any pool that is not the
'ARCH' pool. In your case, as you only wish to copy a specific pool, it
would be, still with 'ARCH' as the target pool:

select a.JobId from Job AS a JOIN Pool AS b
ON a.PoolId=b.PoolId AND b.Name='SVN_Full' AND b.Name!='TAPE'
WHERE a.Type='B' AND a.JobID NOT IN
(SELECT PriorJobId FROM Job AS c JOIN Pool AS d
ON c.PoolId=d.PoolId AND d.Name='ARCH')
AND a.EndTime>(now()-INTERVAL '10 DAY') ORDER BY a.StartTime ASC;

> PoolUncopiedJobs
>    This selection which copies all jobs from a pool to an other pool
> which were not copied before is available only for copy Jobs.
> What are the pro's/con's with this option, over a SQL query, such as the one
> kindly suggested by Adrian Reyer a few days ago?

I have not used this option because of my special setup as I have to
copy each original job twice. This is only possible with SQL. For you it
might just work.

Regards,
        Adrian
--
LiHAS - Adrian Reyer - Hessenwiesenstraße 10 - D-70565 Stuttgart
Fon: +49 (7 11) 78 28 50 90 - Fax:  +49 (7 11) 78 28 50 91