Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Verifying hfsplus support

2012-01-16 08:18:25
Subject: [Bacula-users] Verifying hfsplus support
From: "Brian C. Huffman" <bhuffman AT etinternational DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:00:55 -0500
All,

Is there any way to verify that the hfsplus is working correctly?  I'm
running bacula 5.2.3 on a Mac with OSX 10.6.8 and have enabled hfsplus
support in the fileset, but there is no mention of the hfs+ support in
the completion email.

Is there a way to turn up verbosity that would display this?

Or perhaps someone can give me a suggestion on how to test (a backup /
restore of specific files that would require the hfsplus support) to
verify that it's working?

Thanks,
Brian