Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BackupCatalog failes

2012-01-13 13:14:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BackupCatalog failes
From: Honia A <honia2002 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:12:38 -0500
I am logged in with user honia then su to root. Sorry I didn't understand what you mean, how should I check for that user info?

This is the full configuration I found in bacula-dir.conf

Job {
  Name = "BackupCatalog"
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  Level = Full
  FileSet="Catalog"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycleAfterBackup"
  # This creates an ASCII copy of the catalog
  # Arguments to make_catalog_backup.pl are:
  #  make_catalog_backup.pl <catalog-name>
  RunBeforeJob = "/etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl MyCatalog"
  # This deletes the copy of the catalog
  RunAfterJob  = "/etc/bacula/scripts/delete_catalog_backup"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/%n.bsr"
  Priority = 11                   # run after main backup
}