Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula database is getting too long

2012-01-13 05:01:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula database is getting too long
From: Marcello Romani <mromani AT ottotecnica DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:58:39 +0100
Il 12/01/2012 21:03, Honia A ha scritto:
> After seeing your post I did some research and  just ran this to change
> the ownership but didn't help: chown root:bacula /var/lib/bacula/bacula.sql

The problem is not the permission bits on bacula.sql file, but rather
those of /var/lib/bacula folder.

If the process that is trying to create the bacula.sql file is run as
user "bacula", then /var/lib/bacula should be owned by user "bacula",
who should have rwx access permission. Or, if user "bacula" is part of
group "bacula", /var/lib/bacula could be owned by root:bacula, provided
group permission is rwx as well.

--
Marcello Romani