Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] socket problem during "label barcode" with HP 1x8 G2 AutoLdr

2012-01-07 21:31:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] socket problem during "label barcode" with HP 1x8 G2 AutoLdr
From: Isamar Maia <isamar AT gmail DOT com>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 00:28:58 -0200
Hi Dan,

I solved the problem. Thanks for replying.

I upgraded Bacula's version to 5.2.3 and installed "mt-st".

It was due to #3322 bug issue fixed on 5.2.3, or because I just
haven't installed mt-st.... :-(

Everything is good now. BTW, it's a brand new setup.

Isamar

--
Isamar Maia
Cel. VIVO SSA:  (55) 71-9146-8575