Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Full backup fails after a few days with "Fatal error: Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Interrupted system call"

2011-09-26 10:03:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Full backup fails after a few days with "Fatal error: Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Interrupted system call"
From: "R. Leigh Hennig" <rlh1533 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:01:15 -0400
Morning,

I have a client that whenever I try to do a full backup, after 6 days, the backup fails with this error:

Fatal error: Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Interrupted system call

In bacula-dir.conf, for that job definition, I have this:

Full Max Run Time = 1036800

So it should be able to run for up to 12 days, but after the 6th day, it's stopping. During that time it writes about 4.7 TB (with another 1 TB to go). Running CentOS 5.5 with Bacula 5.0.2. Any thoughts?

Thanks,