Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Postgres 9?

2011-09-09 15:07:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Postgres 9?
From: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:04:45 -0300
Hello list!!

Has anyone used Bacula with the brand new Postgres 9? I've seen that now Postgres supports multiple encoding for it's databases, and that's really helpful to me because all my websites are using UTF8 and only for Bacula I'm using 'latin1' (thats the correct encoding right?) and I'd like to use only one instance of Postgres for my server...

Thanks!