Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.3 doesn't restore client wndows xp on usb disk.

2011-08-30 03:36:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.3 doesn't restore client wndows xp on usb disk.
From: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:33:30 +0200
Op 30/08/2011 9:13, Pieter (NL) schreef:

kollerholm wrote:
Hi,

I give you more informations about my conf and one job backup and one job
restore.

Log bacula-dir.log ( I removed a lot of lines with the functions
sql_create.c and getmsg.c)
bacula-dir.log (http://pastebin.com/RAgD8XBp)

After these tests where I found no error, I am always in the same
situation, the restoration is done as well bacula but no files in the
folder!

I try to give you the maximum informations !

Thank for your help .

Steeve CHARLES

Did a restore on my windows system.
Used /mnt/backup/bacula/irris/cristal2-restores as my restore location
The files (directory structure) appeared in
C:\mnt\backup\bacula\irris\cristal2-restores\

Pieter
As Pieter points out, did you check for the files on your linux server that hosts the director, or did you check on the windows machine?
By default a restore will always run to the client where the backup was take, so in this case as your bconsole restore logs say: Restore Client:  vm-lespointus-fd

If you want to restore to your linux machine itself you'll have to mod the job to restore to the bacula FD on your linux box.

Jeremy

**** DISCLAIMER ****
http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm