Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't restore file spanning across multiple volumes

2011-08-10 10:43:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't restore file spanning across multiple volumes
From: Bartosz Cisek <bartosz.cisek AT nasza-klasa DOT pl>
To: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:40:40 +0200
W dniu 10.08.2011 15:07, Martin Simmons pisze:

Thanks for reply :)

> It is unclear what went wrong.
>
> The llist command will give a little more information:
>
> llist jobmedia jobid=8228320

bconsole> llist jobmedia jobid=8228320
Automatically selected Catalog: catalog
Using Catalog "catalog"
 JobMediaId: 6,721,875
      JobId: 8,228,320
    MediaId: 3,348
 VolumeName: bacula-vtape-backup-000204
 FirstIndex: 1
  LastIndex: 1
  StartFile: 0
    EndFile: 0
 StartBlock: 258,294
   EndBlock: 307,813

 JobMediaId: 6,721,874
      JobId: 8,228,320
    MediaId: 3,399
 VolumeName: bacula-vtape-backup-000255
 FirstIndex: 1
  LastIndex: 1
  StartFile: 1
    EndFile: 0
 StartBlock: 4,294,788,096
   EndBlock: 0

           JobId: 8,228,320
             Job: job-db-mails5-mysql-bin-logs.2011-08-07_06.03.02_57
            Name: job-db-mails5-mysql-bin-logs
     PurgedFiles: 0
            Type: B
           Level: I
        ClientId: 122
            Name: fd-db-mails5
       JobStatus: T
       SchedTime: 2011-08-07 06:03:02
       StartTime: 2011-08-07 06:03:48
         EndTime: 2011-08-07 06:04:15
     RealEndTime: 2011-08-07 06:04:15
        JobTDate: 1,312,689,855
    VolSessionId: 958,674
  VolSessionTime: 1,305,911,228
        JobFiles: 1
       JobErrors: 0
 JobMissingFiles: 0
          PoolId: 11
        PooLname: pool-vtape-backup-daily
      PriorJobId: 0
       FileSetId: 14
         FileSet: fs-mysql-bin-logs

> You could also try running the bacula-fd at debug level 200 and
> collect the output.

I set debug level to 200 (with setdebug command) and told bacula-fd
client to send back to director all messages, but nothing new arrived.
--
Bartosz Cisek
Admin

email: bartosz.cisek AT nasza-klasa DOT pl
tel: +48 519 300 122

Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o.,
ul. Gen. J. Bema 2, 50-265 Wrocław

Sąd Rejonowy dla Wrocławia - Fabrycznej we Wrocławiu,
VI Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego,
nr KRS:0000289629, NIP:898-21-22-104 REGON:020586020,
Kapitał zakładowy: 67 850,00 PLN