Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula client on Windows 7 does not authenticate

2011-08-05 10:17:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula client on Windows 7 does not authenticate
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 10:15:49 -0400
> Yes, I changed those to c:\temp\bacula but still does not work. trace
> file is written there, but nothing else.
>
> I though too, that program files is bad for data.

At this point I would

1. stop bacula-fd.
2. open up an elevated command prompt
3. run bacula-fd with the -d 100 option and -c path_to_bacula-fd.conf

And see if it says anything in the terminal that can help.

I know that bacula-fd works with windows 7 since I use that here at
work (although not often most of my backups are for the my linux
servers and not the clients).

John