Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] May I use Bacula to check if someone is using my pc without my permission?

2011-08-04 23:57:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] May I use Bacula to check if someone is using my pc without my permission?
From: alberto abel <alberelloscemo AT yahoo DOT it>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 04:55:03 +0100 (BST)
Hi!
I have reason to believe that someone is using my pc without permission and for now I prefer not to protect it with a password, because I'd like to check the honesty of such person to see if this person is really doing what I believe or not.
I would like to know if with Bacula I could see if someone opens my word files in my pc even if they delete the voice from the list of recently opened files. And if I can see if they have tried to look on my facebook and webmail (I like to leave session open) even if they delete the chronology. And things like that. I mean, does Bacula only backup changes to physical data (edit, delete, etc) or does it also create a record of all the activities in the pc, visited paes, opened files and programs, anything done in the pc and also a record of last time that the pc was turned on?
If yes, how can I ask to Bacula to create such a record?
If not, any idea about a program which can do that?
And is Bacula the same of SAN Bacula?