Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Invalid Tape position - Marking tapes with error

2011-07-07 17:12:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Invalid Tape position - Marking tapes with error
From: James Woodward <james.woodward AT ualberta DOT ca>
To: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:00:52 -0600
Hello,

First off thanks for the links. I'll try those changes next week when I have a
bit more time to do the necessary testing.

I'll also try turning up the debug level to see if it does give me a bit more
information.

In the event that someone looks at this post and wonders about the TWO EOF
option. It does seem to be required with the Dell l500. The btape tests failed
when I removed it from the configuration.

Thank you Martin for taking the time to give me a hand. I will post again when
I have some results from the changes.

James