Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Retention not being applied correctly

2011-03-22 11:09:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Retention not being applied correctly
From: Dermot Beirne <dermot.beirne AT dpd DOT ie>
To: james.woodward AT ualberta DOT ca
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:05:57 +0000
Hi James,
Thanks for replying.
If I understand you correctly, then I think that is what I'm doing.
I have a very high File and Job retention on the clients resource (10
years), and a volume retention on the pools that I actually do want to
use, e.g. 13 days, 60 days, 1 year, 10 years depending on the pool.

It appears though, the files are still being pruned.  I believe they
should not be pruned until the volume is.

Is that what you have implemented?

Dermot.