Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Multiple catalogs - initialisation?

2010-10-21 06:35:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] Multiple catalogs - initialisation?
From: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:32:41 +0100
I've been asked to start backing up a 2+PB project (We're mapping Mars
to 1 metre resolution) and keep the database separated from the main
backups in case it gets split off in future.

There's plenty of information about how to define and use catalogs, but
one thing isn't clear:

"How do you initialise a second(third/fourth/etc) catalog?"

Any pointers appreciated.

Alan