Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula mysql cleanup

2010-10-18 07:24:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula mysql cleanup
From: "Holikar, Sachin (ext)" <sachin.holikar.ext AT siemens DOT com>
To: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:21:33 +0200
Hi Bruno,

You hit the bullz eye!!

I read both the scripts

make_catalog_backup  & delete_catalog_backup.

Found that previous admin has modified this script.

After the statement ,

mysqldump -u ${2}${MYSQLPASSWORD}${MYSQLHOST} -f --opt $1

He is copying the bacula.sql file onto the location where it is currently has
grown to 6 GB in size.

I am not sure why he is doing it ... Any guesses?

But I guess I can remove this step and simply delete the bacula.sql ( 6 GB)
file.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanx,
Admin