Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Disabled Jobs Question

2010-10-06 14:16:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Disabled Jobs Question
From: Mingus Dew <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:13:50 -0400
I am running Bacula 5.0.1 and have a question about Disabled Jobs.

I have some jobs configured that do not have an active schedule (i.e., bacula never automatically queues or runs them)
Instead, these jobs are run by a remote user that logs into the backup server and runs a script to run the configured job on demand.

If I disable these jobs via console, will this prevent them from being run by bconsole?

Thanks,
Shon