Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Getting bacula to work within limited space

2010-10-05 11:02:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] Getting bacula to work within limited space
From: Mark Coolen <mark.coolen AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:59:09 -0400
I'm having a hard time configuring bacula to stay within the 1TB
backup space I have available. I'm backing up Student, Teacher and
Office files at a Secondary school.
The total size of the files is ~200GB
I'm running a Full backup on the 1st Sat. of the month, a Diff. on the
2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Sat. and nightly Inc. backups Mon. - Fri.
I'd like to retain the Full backups for as close to 3 months as I can
get within the space.
Inc. Jobs run around 10GB, Diff. Jobs run around 30GB (although I
could lower the totals by eliminating some directories.

Attached is my current director file.

What am I doing wrong?

Mark Coolen