Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula interrupted by signal 11: Segmentation violation

2010-06-18 10:49:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula interrupted by signal 11: Segmentation violation
From: Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
To: "bacula-users (anglais)" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:25:04 -0600
Our Bacula 5.0.2 SD is crashing, but all I'm seeing is "Bacula interrupted by signal 11: Segmentation violation". What can I do to get more information about this. We are moving our clients to TLS, but it doesn't seem to correlate to the TLS clients.

Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences & Undergraduate Education Computer Support
Brigham Young University