Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Error executing query with Bacula

2010-05-31 04:13:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] Error executing query with Bacula
From: "Giovanni S." <rarefatto AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 01:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
i'm using bat-5.0.2-1 compiled with rpmbuild on a RHEL 5.4; i have a problem
executing query with the gui bat.
I execute the command "query" from the command line, I select "List up to 20
places where a File is saved regardless of the directory" and then I insert
the name of a file contained in the backup jobs; when I execute this
commands, I obtain the error "namefile: is an invalid command.". Here there
is a screenshot of the error
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28727748/screen1.jpg .
Does anyone know how solve this issue?

Thanks