Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] old bacula to new

2010-05-14 04:10:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] old bacula to new
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: mcalautt <mcalautt AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:08:15 +0200
I have upgrade from 2.4.2 to 5.0.1

I have compiled bacula:

- dump the old db
- restore it on the new server
- check in the /etc/bacula, there are some script to upgrade the old table!

ATTENTION:
----------------------
# Shell script to update MySQL tables from Bacula Enterprise 2.6 to 4.0 or
# Standard version 3.0 to 5.0
#
echo " "
echo "This script will update a Bacula MySQL database from version 11 to 12"
echo " which is needed to convert from Bacula Enterprise 2.6 to 4.0 or "
echo " Standard version 3.0 to 5.0"

I think your table is the version 10, so you have to jum to 11, and
there jum to 12
The script for the second step is in the source dir
/your-dir/bacula-5.0.*/updatedb

CIAO