Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BAT?

2010-04-28 19:27:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT?
From: Joseph Spenner <joseph85750 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 16:25:29 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Wed, 4/28/10, Matija Nalis <mnalis+bacula AT CARNet DOT hr> wrote:

> From: Matija Nalis <mnalis+bacula AT CARNet DOT hr>
> Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT?
> To: "Joseph Spenner" <joseph85750 AT yahoo DOT com>
> Cc: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
> Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 8:48 AM
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:06:38AM
> -0700, Joseph Spenner wrote:
> > This may be so obvious that I can't find it.. but
> where do I find BAT?
>
> In standard bacula distribution.
>
> when you compile your FD, SD and DIR, if Qt is autodetected
> (or if
> you pass "--enable-bat" to "./configure") the bat will be
> built also.

Thanks for the tip!

I think I'm going to start over.  Rather than compiling under CentOS, I'll RPM
it using OpenSuse 11.2 64bit.  I see 3 RPMs on the sourceforge download site:

bacula-bat-5.0.1-1.su112.x86_64.rpm
bacula-client-5.0.1-1.su112.x86_64.rpm
bacula-mysql-5.0.1-1.su112.x86_64.rpm

(earlier today I saw RPMs on bacula.org, but as of
Wed Apr 28 22:16:44 2010 the RPM sections are blank.  I thought 5.0.2 was
available there.  Either way..)

Is the bacula-bat RPM the whole bacula suite (web interfaces, the bacula
binaries, as well as BAT?

And is the bacula-mysql a version/install of mysql with all the
databases/tables already built?