Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Volume selection

2010-04-13 15:40:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Volume selection
From: Max Novelli <man8 AT pitt DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:38:23 -0400
Hi

I configured bacula with multiple pools and I assigned some volumes to
each pool before hand.
In the past two differential backups, bacula did not use the volumes
already assigned to the pool, but it took one from the scratch pool,
assigned to the pool and used it.

Could anyone clarify why bacula is not using the volumes previously
assigned to the pool that are empty, and is importing a new volume from
the scratch pool?

Thanks
Max

--