Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula won't backup files with apostrophes

2010-04-13 08:13:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula won't backup files with apostrophes
From: Mark Coolen <mark.coolen AT gmail DOT com>
To: Craig Ringer <craig AT postnewspapers.com DOT au>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:10:45 -0400
Thanks for the ideas. I can't run the bacula client on the server, so I'm forced to do things this way (I know it isn't, and that's a huge understatement, the right way to do it). I'll try setting the iocharset option and see if that works. I should have thought of that. It doesn't make sense that Bacula would be causing this particular problem ;-)

Mark