Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] ./Configure unable to make BACULA-5.0.1 from src

2010-04-02 09:08:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] ./Configure unable to make BACULA-5.0.1 from src
From: jcd95 <jcdole AT free DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:05:25 +0000 (UTC)
Following remarks from Matija Nalis and Martin Simmons,
I modified the configure script as :

cd /local/download/bacula/compil/bacula/depkgs-qt
source qt4-paths
#
cd /local/download/bacula/compil/bacula
make distclean
#
#
#
prefix=/opt/bacula
email=root@localhost
CPPFLAGS="-I /usr/include/gtk-2.0 " CFLAGS="-g -O2 -Wall
                                   -I /usr/include/gtk-2.0 " \
  ./configure \
    --sbindir=${prefix}/bin \
    --sysconfdir=${prefix}/etc \

I get a lot of new errors that show that tray-monitor could not be built
from my point of view.

Two examples :

Following included files "MAKE" search :

1°) glibconfig.h
  /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:34:24: error: glibconfig.h:
                          No such file or directory
  /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:396:2: error: #error unknown ENDIAN type

glibconfig.h is in /usr/lib/glib-2.0/include which is unreachable
from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib
         or in /usr/lib/glib/include
       but not in /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib

2°) cairo.h
  /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkscreen.h:31:19: error: cairo.h:
                           No such file or directory

There is a gdkcairo.h in the same directory but no cairo.h
       but cairo.h is in /usr/include/cairo

So what can I do, change to an another backup tools ?

JCD