Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] recover volume deleted by error

2010-03-29 04:45:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] recover volume deleted by error
From: Jean-François Leroux <leroux.jeanfrancois AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:43:59 +0200
Actually, yes. I have changed the names of the user/machine in the
output above, but I have have created a user in mysql database and add
all privileges on bacula whith grant.
I wonder if bscan can find the mysql server. I have used the option -h
machinename.mydomain.com. Is that correct?

BTW here's the command I'm using:
bscan -c /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf -h machinename.mydomain.com -u
root AT machinename.mydomain DOT com -P password -v -V Machine10-Diff-0002
/data/machine10

root AT machinename.mydomain DOT com has all privileges on bacula database on
machinename.mydomain.com