Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] recover volume deleted by error

2010-03-28 17:05:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] recover volume deleted by error
From: Jean-François Leroux <leroux.jeanfrancois AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:02:35 +0200
Oops, when I try and connect from my sd machine to the director I get this:

bscan: butil.c:269 Using device: "/data/machine10" for reading.
28-Mar 22:58 bscan: Ready to read from volume "Machine10-Diff-0002" on
device "Machine10-Device" (/data/machine10).
bscan: acquire.c:200 jcr->dcr=0x80bcd08
28-Mar 22:58 bscan: ERROR TERMINATION at bscan.c:277
mysql.c:164 Unable to connect to MySQL server.
Database=bacula User=root AT machine10.mydomain DOT com
It is probably not running or your password is incorrect.

Mysql is running however end password is correct...