Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-5.0.1 with self-signed certificates

2010-03-16 03:28:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-5.0.1 with self-signed certificates
From: user100 <user100 AT lisec-sw DOT com>
To: Lamp Zy <lampzy AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:23:59 +0100
Take a look here:
http://www.bacula.org/en/dev-manual/Bacula_TLS_Communication.html
(search for "Self-signed Cerftificate").
I´m not sure if "TLS Verify Peer" would work in your situation (since CA
= Your-Server?). However if everything else is right (bacula-sd?) I
guess it should work if you create your own CA somewhere else and sign
your cerftificates yourself. Bacula is working well with SSL (even if
you would not pay for signing certificates) ;)

Greetings,
user100