Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to re-use existing volumes in pool?

2010-03-16 02:51:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to re-use existing volumes in pool?
From: <bacula-users AT catcons.co DOT uk>
To: "'Sean Carolan'" <scarolan AT gmail DOT com>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:14:43 +0530
You can use ...

PurgeOldestVolume = yes

... in the Pool definition but take care; here's from the Bacula Main
Reference: "However, if you use this directive and have only one Volume in
the Pool, you will immediately recycle your Volume if you fill it and Bacula
needs another one. Thus your backup will be totally invalid. Please use this
directive with care".