Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Still have problems with backups on tape...

2010-03-08 05:38:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Still have problems with backups on tape...
From: gnowar <g.nowar AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 02:34:55 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I've a problem with my tape backups.

When I start the job BackCvsOnTape, it does anything. I set the setdebug to
200 and the trace to "on" but I got no relevent information.

Here is my conf :

Bacula-dir

JobDefs {
  Name = "DefaultJob"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
#  FileSet = "FullSet"  # Ex : pour file backup de lan-backup01 => desactive
pour le moment
  Storage = Disk
  Messages = Standard
  Priority = 10
  Write Bootstrap = "/opt/bacula/working/%c.bsr"
}

Job {
  Name = "BackupCvsOnTape"
  Client = cvs-fd
  Pool = TapePool
  FileSet = "cvsFileSet"
  Schedule = "SchedTape"
#  RunBeforeJob  = "/opt/bacula/sysconf/mount_tape"
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  Storage = Tape
}

FileSet {
  Name = "cvsFileSet"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
    }
  File = /cvs/vira.txt
  }
}

Schedule {
  Name = "SchedTape"
  Run = Full mon-sun at 23:05
}

Client {
  Name = cvs-fd
  Address = cvs.klee.lan.net
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "kleeklee"          # password for FileDaemon
  File Retention =  365 days          # 30 days
  Job Retention = 365 days            # six months
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}

Storage {
  Name = Tape
# Do not use "localhost" here
  Address = 172.20.3.200                # N.B. Use a fully qualified name
here
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "kleeklee"
  Device = LTO-2
  Media Type = Ultrium2
}

Pool {
  Name = TapePool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Use Duration = 18 hours
  Volume Retention = 10 minutes          # one year
#  Maximum Volume Jobs = 10
  Maximum Volumes = 1                 # Limit number of Volumes in Pool
  Label Format = "Day-"
}

bacula-sd

Device {
  Name = LTO-2
  Drive Index = 0
  Device Type = Tape
  Media Type = Ultrium2
  Archive Device = /dev/st0
  AutomaticMount = yes;
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  AutoChanger = no;
  LabelMedia = yes;
  Spool Directory = /tmp/spool
  Maximum Spool Size = 700000000
  Random Access = no;
}

When I run a job, I just got a :

"lan-backup01-dir Start Backup JobId 125,
Job=BackupCvsOnTape.2010-03-08_10.05.17_04"

2 days later, the job is still running but nothing append.

I tried to purge everything (jobs, pools, volumes) several times, I've
labeled the volume and.. that's it.

I have the same job who backup on the disk and everything work fine.

Where should I look ?

Thx !

Ps : bacula 5.0.0, centos 5.4 x64