Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] question about restarting bacula server

2010-03-08 04:03:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] question about restarting bacula server
From: Maria McKinley <maria AT shadlen DOT org>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 00:46:12 -0800
Hi there,

I found some discussion in the archives about shutting down machines
that are running bacula, but not exactly the info I am looking for. I
was wondering what the best procedure is for shutting down a machine
when bacula is in the middle of a job. Ideally, I'd like to be able to
suspend it temporarily, while I reboot the machine, and then restart it,
but if not, what are my options?

thanks,
maria