Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] GUIs!

2010-03-08 06:53:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] GUIs!
From: eugene ngontang <eugeneval2002 AT yahoo DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:51:29 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all!

Please I need your help;

I want to know if someone of you bacula users has ever used a bacula web gui
such as bweb, bacula-web or bimagemgr.

I try bacula-web , the test shows that all thing is ok, but I can't access
bacula-web insterface; I always have error, now is "Error query 4".

I'm using mysql and all thing is ok with bacula. The bconsole is working fine.

I look at the mailing list, and searched every where on internet, but it seems
like the setting of bacula-web has always been difficult. I see the same thing
on how to set up bacula-web.

I want to know if bacula can be really used with a web interface, if some one
here has ever use a bacula web interface, please let me know how it works,
please give me secret to set up a good and working bacula web interface
(bacula-web if possible);

I would prefer to use bacala-web, but if you want to advise me another web
interface I will go on.

Please I need your help.

Thanks