Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem restoring files.

2010-02-25 10:29:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem restoring files.
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:27:10 +0100
I am running bacula 3.0.3 on linux (fedora 12) and I cannot restore files to a
Windows Vista system. I get the following error message from bacula:

25-Feb 15:57 epo-dir JobId 2215: Start Restore Job
RestoreUlla-pc.2010-02-25_15.57.07_35
25-Feb 15:57 epo-dir JobId 2215: Using Device "FileBackup"
25-Feb 15:57 ullapc-fd JobId 2215: Fatal error: Failed to connect to Storage
daemon: epohost.epolan.dk:9103
25-Feb 15:57 epo-dir JobId 2215: Fatal error: Bad response to Storage command:
wanted 2000 OK storage
, got 2902 Bad storage

I don't know what is wrong because I have no problem backing up the files. And
also looking for information in the installation manual is difficult because
many references apparently are non-existent (ex: Restore Files chapter and
Bootstrap File chapter).

I would very much appreciate information about what that error is and where I
can read more about restoring files to a Windows client from a linux server.

--
Thanks in advance
Erik.