Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] a niggling question about BAT

2010-02-17 16:09:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] a niggling question about BAT
From: shouldbe q931 <shouldbeq931 AT googlemail DOT com>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:07:07 +0000
Hi,

After having a _huge_ amount of satisfaction (and a red face a couple
of times :-) building Bacula 5.0.0-1 on Centos with a locally attached
Autochanger, and having now gone through _all_ of the basic tests, and
now doing a backup and restore test of ~600GB. I have a question about
BAT.

In the New Features page
http://www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/New_Features_in_5_0_0.html#fig:jobinfo
it shows a screenshot of the Autochanger Content View. In the
screenshot, underneath the Actions "buttons" is a Drives window, which
in the screenshot appears to be populated. I don't have anything
there, is this a build option that I missed ?

I've attached a screenshot to demonstrate what I see as a comparison
to the screenshot above.

Cheers

Arne