Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FreeBSD 8.0 bacula-client 'make config' options

2010-02-17 14:49:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] FreeBSD 8.0 bacula-client 'make config' options
From: Doug Sampson <dougs AT dawnsign DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:26:51 -0800
Hello,

While configuring the 'make config' options, I see that there isn't any
option to disable the libtool option. I wish to create a statically linked
bacula client which requires disabling the libtool option. When I attempt to
do:

./configure --disable-libtool

it complains of not being told whether it's a client-only install or not.
Ok, so I think I need to do the following:

./configure --enable-static-client --disable-libtool

Looking at the make config options, I see that, by default, the 'Native
Language Support via gettext utilities' checkbox is checked. What is the
command line parameter for that?

Why isn't the 'disable libtool' option not listed in the make config
options?

~Doug