Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] ERR=Incorrect key file for table './bacula/File.MYI'; try to repair it

2009-11-28 09:41:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] ERR=Incorrect key file for table './bacula/File.MYI'; try to repair it
From: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:38:39 +0100
Hello,

28.11.2009 13:27, Carlo Filippetto wrote:
> Hi.. I'm new for this newslwetter,

Welcome! I hope you find all the help you need, and stay around and
help others, too!

> I had this error and I don't
> know how to fix it
>
> Con you halp me?
>
> --------------- 27-nov 21:41 megabot-bck-dir JobId 3991: Fatal
> error: Can't fill File table Query failed: INSERT INTO File
> (FileIndex, JobId, PathId, FilenameId, LStat, MD5)SELECT
> batch.FileIndex, batch.JobId, Path.PathId,
> Filename.FilenameId,batch.LStat, batch.MD5 FROM batch JOIN Path ON
> (batch.Path = Path.Path) JOIN Filename ON (batch.Name =
> Filename.Name): ERR=Incorrect key file for table
> './bacula/File.MYI'; try to repair it

The MySQL table is damaged.

The usual cure is to stop Bacula and use mysqlcheck to fix the broken
tables.

Something like 'mysqlcheck bacula File' would be the starting point,
and you'd add options as needed. --auto-repair would probably be
useful :-)

Afterwards, you should use Bacula's dbcheck tool to verify the
integrity of the catalog database. dbcheck can run very long!

Cheers,

Arno

> ---------------
>

> I have received this error just onces. After this message I've
> received more errors for all the other backups I've done..
>
> -------------- 28-nov 12:30 megabot-bck-dir JobId 4004: Fatal
> error: Can't fill File table Query failed: INSERT INTO File
> (FileIndex, JobId, PathId, FilenameId, LStat, MD5)SELECT
> batch.FileIndex, batch.JobId, Path.PathId,
> Filename.FilenameId,batch.LStat, batch.MD5 FROM batch JOIN Path ON
> (batch.Path = Path.Path) JOIN Filename ON (batch.Name =
> Filename.Name): ERR=Duplicate entry '54718349' for key 1
>
> --------------
>

> Sorry for my English!
>
> Thanks

>  Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports
> 2008 30-Day trial. Simplify your report design, integration and
> deployment - and focus on what you do best, core application
> coding. Discover what's new with Crystal Reports now.
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july

Arno Lehmann
IT-Service Lehmann
Sandstr. 6, 49080 Osnabrück