Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] ERR=Incorrect key file for table './bacula/File.MYI'; try to repair it

2009-11-28 07:32:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] ERR=Incorrect key file for table './bacula/File.MYI'; try to repair it
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:27:43 +0100
Hi..
I'm new for this newslwetter,
I had this error and I don't know how to fix it

Con you halp me?

27-nov 21:41 megabot-bck-dir JobId 3991: Fatal error: Can't fill File table Query failed: INSERT INTO File (FileIndex, JobId, PathId, FilenameId, LStat, MD5)SELECT batch.FileIndex, batch.JobId, Path.PathId, Filename.FilenameId,batch.LStat, batch.MD5 FROM batch JOIN Path ON (batch.Path = Path.Path) JOIN Filename ON (batch.Name = Filename.Name): ERR=Incorrect key file for table './bacula/File.MYI'; try to repair it

I have received this error just onces.
After this message I've received more errors for all the other backups I've done..

28-nov 12:30 megabot-bck-dir JobId 4004: Fatal error: Can't fill File table Query failed: INSERT INTO File (FileIndex, JobId, PathId, FilenameId, LStat, MD5)SELECT batch.FileIndex, batch.JobId, Path.PathId, Filename.FilenameId,batch.LStat, batch.MD5 FROM batch JOIN Path ON (batch.Path = Path.Path) JOIN Filename ON (batch.Name = Filename.Name): ERR=Duplicate entry '54718349' for key 1

Sorry for my English!

Thanks