Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula writing only one job per DVD

2009-11-27 07:53:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula writing only one job per DVD
From: Raphaela M Rocha <raphaela AT spiritlinux.com DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:50:10 -0200
Hi!
I'm trying to configure bacula to work using a DVD media to make
backups, and I don't know if its normal, but bacula just write one job
per DVD and the DVD still has a lot of free space.
It's some parts of my configuration files:

bacula-dir.conf :

JobDefs {
  Name = "BackupEmDVD"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Client = castel-bkp-fd
  FileSet = "DVD Set"
  Schedule = "MonthlyCycle"
  Storage = Storage-DVD
  Messages = Standard
  Spool Data = yes
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs= 1
  Pool = Pool-DVD
  Priority = 20
  WritePartAfterJob = yes
#  ClientRunBeforeJob = "/usr/lib/spirit/backup/backup start"
#  ClientRunAfterJob = "/usr/lib/spirit/backup/backup stop"
#  RunAfterFailedJob= "/usr/lib/spirit/backup/backup stop"
}

Job {
  Name = "DVD-ServidorCPD"
  JobDefs = "BackupEmDVD"
  Client = cpd-fd
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/DVD-CPD.bsr"
}

Storage {
  Name = Storage-DVD
# Do not use "localhost" here
  Address = castel-bkp                # N.B. Use a fully qualified name here
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "sL0Pjc3Nl1Je8zgVW3u8+0cI+vdIl5XdizCLU0v5dotr"
#  Password = ""
  Device = DVD
  Media Type = DVD
  Autochanger = no
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
}

Pool {
  Name = Pool-DVD
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 60 days         # one year
  Label Format = "CASTEL-DVD-"
#  Maximum Volume Bytes = 429496726
  Storage = Storage-DVD
}

bacula-sd.conf:

Device {
  Name = "DVD"
  Media Type = DVD
  Device Type = DVD
  Archive Device = /dev/hda
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
  MaximumPartSize = 250M;
  RequiresMount = yes;
  MountPoint = /media/cdrom;
  MountCommand = "/bin/mount %a";
  UnmountCommand = "/bin/umount %a";
  SpoolDirectory = /data/bkp/spool;
  WritePartCommand = "/etc/bacula/scripts/dvd-handler %a write %e %v"
  FreeSpaceCommand = "/etc/bacula/scripts/dvd-handler %a free"
}

I'm using bacula 2.4 in a Debian Lenny...
i hope someone help me with it..
Thanks..

--
Raphaela Rocha