Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Using bacula for local and cloud backup

2009-11-13 15:31:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Using bacula for local and cloud backup
From: wvoice <myoung AT wildernessvoice DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:27:30 -0800 (PST)
Hi Gavin,

I don't know either. That's the big concern for me. I suppose I can test
that out.

My other thought was to take my full backups and restore them onto a USB
drive so I can directly upload the contents to my datacenter. Then I could
create a job to restore an incremental onto a directory then rsync it to my
datacenter, then delete the local data.

Just trying to figure out the best method.

-Mike