Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Everything can connect, yet job **still** fails.

2009-10-29 05:28:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Everything can connect, yet job **still** fails.
From: "Gabriel - IP Guys" <Gabriel AT impactteachers DOT com>
To: "francisco javier funes nieto" <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:25:08 -0000
Thank you for your reply - I realised that I had my internal IP address
configured in for my SD, and of course, systems that are in front of the
firewall, or should I say out of my network had no chance of working. All my
testing worked flawlessly, and I spent a week trying to figure it out. Then it
struck me, DNS - updated my internal and external DNS accordingly, and
everything worked beautifully.

I only wish I had checked my email yesterday, as this would have pointed me in
the right direction earlier! I will book mark the links, and get them printed
out. Thanks again for your assistance.