Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Everything can connect, yet job **still** fails.

2009-10-28 09:53:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Everything can connect, yet job **still** fails.
From: francisco javier funes nieto <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
To: Gabriel - IP Guys <Gabriel AT impactteachers DOT com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:29:09 +0100
>>From Director machine to FD machine you can telnet in 9102 port?.

Can you make a diagram of your configuration ?

And post your /etc/hosts files (FD and Dir)

This url explains the communication flow, sorry if you know it yet.

http://bacula.org/3.0.x-manuals/en/concepts/concepts/What_is_Bacula.html#SECTION00220000000000000000

Cheers

2009/10/28 Gabriel - IP Guys <Gabriel AT impactteachers DOT com>:
> I have an SSH session to my remote client. From that remote client, (FD2) I
> can telnet to port 9101, 9102, and 9103 on my external IP, which are
> forwarded to my SD. In my configuration, the SD has the external IP, and
> telneting works on the ports. Yet (FD2) still gets connection refused - Any
> ideas?
>

> ---
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Mr Gabriel

Francisco Javier Funes Nieto [esencia AT gmail DOT com]
CANONIGOS
Servicios Informáticos para PYMES.
Cl. Cruz 2, 1º Oficina 7
Tlf: 958.536759 / 661134556