Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula and bweb user access

2009-10-15 16:39:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula and bweb user access
From: "P.A" <razor AT meganet DOT net>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:35:49 -0400

Hi, I have been looking and have not been able to find the solution to this.

I need to know if there is a way to setup, clients to have access to certain storage devices only, so that when a client uses the console they can only make changes like backup/restores to that storage/device. I know you can use ACL’s but not sure how I would  implement this and I also can’t find much info on setting them up.

Can I do the same for bweb, I want to create user logins in bweb with access to certain storage devices with certain access to those devices like backup/restore. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks Paul