Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] No longer working with nunet

2009-10-12 11:33:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] No longer working with nunet
From: Christian Gaul <christian.gaul AT otop DOT de>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:28:53 +0200
Kern Sibbald schrieb:
> Hello Arno,
>
> On Monday 12 October 2009 15:01:01 Arno Lehmann wrote:
>
>> Kern, can you please remove that address from the list, or point the
>> actual list manager to the problem?
>>

> I am not sure what the problem you mention is.
>
> Are you asking me to remove a partuclar email address from the Bacula email
> list?  If so, can you explain?
>
> In the 7+ years that the email list has been active, I have never removed
> anyone from the list.  If there are bounces, then generally the automatic
> list management will disable the name before long.  If this is at his
> request, please say so and why have you copied the email list on this
> request?
>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Arno
>>
>> 12.10.2009 14:36, florian.schuerfeld AT nunet DOT de wrote:
>>

> Best regards,
>
> Kern

Its not a bounce, its just an autoreply email that looks just like any
regular mail so i dont think it will get picked up by the filter any
time soon (i cant see any typical Out-of-Office metadata) ...

The good part, at least he isnt autoreplying to himself.

I think its actually 2 adresses too, Mr. nunet.de and huschaefer AT gmx DOT net
which wrote a short time ago to please remove him from the list (that
was the "My husband died" mail).