Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] hang immediately after "Start UA server"

2009-10-12 13:45:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] hang immediately after "Start UA server"
From: Jo Rhett <jrhett AT netconsonance DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:39:54 -0700
On Oct 11, 2009, at 5:12 AM, Dan Langille wrote:
coming up blank. And FWIW, I don't think it's a mysql thing. I changed databases to use a fresh mysql DB and this still occurs. And my reading of ktrace says that all DB connections are closed at the time this occurs. Would you like the raw ktrace of the process, or anything from it to help?

Sure, you can send it.  It may help.

The ktrace is attached.

Jo Rhett